OneSource Relocation’s Supplier Diversity Program
Small and diverse businesses drive our economy on both the national and local levels. At OneSource Relocation we believe that supplier diversity provides us with a significant position of strength in which to support our clients and perform in the markets we serve. We are proud of our strategic alliances with minority-, women-, and service-disabled-veteran-owned business enterprises (MWSDVBE) and enthusiastically embrace the clear vision and mission that guide our diversity initiative. We will continue to support and engage with the supplier diversity marketplace and groups designed to support these businesses.
Our objectives include:
- Actively seeking out certified diverse suppliers that can provide competitive, high-quality services who are aligned with our business strategy.
- Communicating the value of supplier diversity both within our own organization and with the clients who engage us.
- Leveraging our supplier diversity to meet our clients’ diversity requirements.
In addition to small businesses, OneSource Relocation is interested in engaging with businesses that fall into one or more of the following diversity categories:
- Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender -owned Business Enterprises (LGBTBE)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprises
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB Zone)
- Veteran-owned Businesses (VBE)
- Service-disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVBE)
These businesses must be at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by persons who fit into one of these categories. MBE, WBE, LGBTBE and SDVOB business certification as such by an independent certification agency is preferred.
OneSource Relocation continues to proactively improve our involvement in supplier selection with diverse resources.